PO Box 290, Brown Hill,
Victoria, 3350, Australia
Fifteen Trees assists companies in reducing their carbon footprint through tree planting projects. Via the Fifteen Trees website, companies can view their trees and read about the community group who planted them.
Fifteen Trees can help out in a number of areas. We can:
- help run your events with a smaller carbon footprint,
- reduce the carbon footprint of your flights (1tree/hour in the air),
- reduce the carbon footprint of your fleet (15trees/vehicle/year),
- plant trees as gifts on the behalf of your customers, colleagues and employees,
- give presentations/workshops to encourage sustainability in the workplace,
- write (green) content for your newletters and website.
Established in 2009, Fifteen Trees has planted over 100,000 trees across Australia and New Zealand. Trees cost from as little as $4.30 (including GST).