Commerce Ballarat events
Fundraiser - Supporting Lakes Entrance Local Businesses
What a way to help raise funds offering a little support for the Lakes Entrance Business & Tourism Assoc. Proceeds will be used for promotion and development of their local businesses who are really hurting right now...
This exciting pack of goodies will go to one lucky winner so be sure to purchase an entry and share the cause with family and friends!
The Hamper Includes:
- Half Barrel from Whiteheads Timber Sales Ballarat
- 2 x $50 vouchers from Ballarat Meat Co.
- 2 x 1k Bags of Coffee Beans from Karon Farm Coffee
- Case (12 bottles) of Cabernet from Mitchell Harris Wines
- 775g Raspberry Drops + Lollipops from Sovereign Hill
- Mixed Case (16 cans) from Red Duck Beer
- 2 x 700ml Gins from Kilderkin Distillery
- 2 x Drinking Chocolates + 2 x 700g Exquisite Marshmallows from Grounded Pleasures
- Variety of confectionary from Mars
- So Soft Marshmallows
With a total value of over $900!
Terms and Conditions:
- Promotion commences 28/01/2020 and final entries close on 27/02/2020 at 10pm.
- Entry is open to Australian residents only who are 18 or over.
- Entrants can purchase as many tickets as they like, not open to Commerce Ballarat staff.
- All proceeds from ticket sales will go directly to the Lakes Entrance Business & Tourism Association for the promotion of their local businesses.
- Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Raffle drawn on 28/02/2020 at 27 Doveton St Nth, Ballarat Vic 3350.
- Winner will be notified via phone & email.
- Winner must pick up from 27 Doveton St Nth, Ballarat Vic 3350.
- Winner will need to show valid identification upon collection.
Entries can be purchased below via PayPal or Card, select either 1 for $10 or 3 for $20, on the next page you can increase the number of entries you wish to make. Alternatively you can bring the exact cash to the Commerce Ballarat office or any events running throughout February.
As an attendee of Commerce Ballarat events, you and your employees may be videoed or photographed at our events. Commerce Ballarat may use any photograph/video taken at any event run by Commerce Ballarat, without the express written permission of those included within the photograph/video. Commerce Ballarat may use the photograph/video in publications or other media material produced, used or contracted by Commerce Ballarat including but not limited to: brochures, adverts, magazines, websites, social media etc.
A person attending a Commerce Ballarat event who does not wish to have their image recorded for distribution should make their wishes known to the photographer and/or contact Commerce Ballarat at firstname.lastname@example.org in writing of his/her intention.